Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
NETTE 10 OZ. SPRING 1998 CANDLE
Hand poured coconut soy wax candle evocative of neroli, creamy musk and magnolia. Handmade mouth-blown glass vessel that is food-safe, microwave-safe, and dishwasher-safe. Use as your new favorite mug when the candle is done.
Burn Time- 50-55 hours
Nette has introduced Laboratoire Monique Remy as part of their sourcing. Located in Grasse, France — the unofficial capital of the fragrance industry — LMR Naturals was founded by Monique Remy back in 1983. Known to be the Hermés of the fragrance world, the company’s guiding principle has always been to deliver premium, 100% pure and natural extracts. The lab also has a “For Life” certification by ECOCERT, an organization that recognizes adherence to sustainability, transparency, environmental responsibility, human rights, fair and safe working conditions, and more.
- Top: Petitgrain, Neroli, Bitter Orange
- Mid: Magnolia, Freesia, Orange Flower, Ylang Ylang
- Base: Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Creamy Musk
- When enjoying your candle for the first time, burn long enough for the entire top layer of wax to melt. This ensures that your candle burns evenly.
- Trim wicks to ¼” before lighting to avoid smoking and overheating (and helps prolongs the life of your candle).
- After extinguishing the flame, make sure the wick is upright and centered.