Enjoy 10% off your purchase with code SAVE10
Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
With its classic bandanna pattern as an ode to vintage Americana, The Western adds a bold touch to your style. It is made out of silk satin which is delicate and light with an elegant sheen and softness. It is printed on both sides for perfect colors and styling in any situation.
- 100% Silk Satin
- Color: Black with White Paisley
- Ink: The inks used to print the scarves is certified OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which means they are free of any harmful chemicals.
- Size: 25x25in | 64x64cm
- Silk is a natural and durable fabric but it’s still delicate so we recommend that you get it dry-cleaned. Machine wash even on silk or delicate cycles will most likely result in damage.
- You can iron your scarf using the dedicated setting on your iron, doesn’t affect the shine of the fabric. But be careful and gentle when doing so.
- Steaming is a great way to get rid of wrinkles in your scarf or scrunchie. Be careful with jewelry and nails or any sharp object, they can get caught in the weave and pull threads out.